Teaching at Dostoevsky Omsk State University
We are glad that you have chosen Dostoevsky Omsk State University!
Mostly all of the courses at the University are taught in Russian. Nevertheless, some faculties if they have foreign language instructors and language speakers offer students special courses or lectures in English, German, French, and Spanish. These are the Faculty of International Business, Faculty of Foreign languages and Faculty of History.
If you want to teach at our university and have Diplomas verifying your qualification, please, write us an e-mail and attach application, Curriculum Vitae, scanned copy of the international passport (the page with photo and personal information), and academic credentials to your letter. Furthermore, please, provide us with the information on topics you would like to lecture (foreign language instruction or instruction in some disciplines), areas you specialize in, wages for instruction, place of living during your stay in Omsk, and period of stay.
Some faculties of the university might be interested in your offer. Your inquiry concerning teaching will be forwarded to the faculties to consider and discuss their interest. We will inform you about the possibilities of instruction at OmSU.
In case one of the faculties is interested in you as instructor, the university would be glad to accept you.
If you are going to teach at Dostoevsky Omsk State University, you will need Russian entrance visa. You must apply for the visa at a visa section of Russian Consulate in your country.
Invitation from Dostoevsky Omsk State University gives legal grounds to apply for visa. Preparation of invitation takes not less than 1 month. You`d better apply for instruction not later than 2 or 3 months before arrival.
To start the arrangement of invitation letter for Russian teaching visa, we need:
· Application form
· Scanned copy of a front page of your valid passport with vital data (including the prolongation stamp, if your passport has been extended). You can send it via e-mail email@example.com.
· List of disciplines you could teach or topics you could lecture
· 800 roubles (state duty for invitation preparation)1
· Faculty’s interest to accept a foreign instructor2
· Vaccination data (measles, diphtheria), photoroentgenoraphy
1. State duty for invitation preparation is paid by the applicant or receiving faculty.
2. When receiving an inquiry concerning teaching it is forwarded to the faculties to consider and discuss their interest.
The original of the invitation will be send to you via mail or express mail (it is paid separately by the foreigner). Cost of express-mail delivery varies depending on the country.
For more information, please, see Procedure for entry into the Russian Federation
If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org