|Build your confidence and meet your target with a customized class with a professionally qualified native teacher||Join four or five other students at your level and practice your Russian together in a friendly group lesson with a professionally qualified native teacher|
1-on-1 classes with a certified Russian teacher –
Russian conversation, suited to your goals
Classes available fr om Monday until Friday
1-1 attention and on-the-spot feedback
Class size: 1-1 session
1 class (2 academic hours) starts from 16 euros
1 month (80 academic hours) - 640 euros
Group classes with a certified Russian teacher –
4 academic hours of Russian conversation (2 classes) a day
Classes available fr om Monday until Friday
Different, useful class topics daily
Small class size: 4-6 students on average
1 month (80 academic hours) - 200 euros
1 semester (5 months - 400 academic hours) - 650 euros
1 academic year (9 months - 800 academic hours) - 1300 euros
APPLY NOW AT OMP.OMSU@MAIL.RU
We build the course around you!
Learn a balance of language skills (speaking, listening, reading, and writing, grammar) at an appropriate level from beginner to advanced and communicate effectively in real life settings the way locals do in everyday life
||Learn a number of words and expressions for negotiating with your Russian-speaking partners, sending business e-mails, comprehending the contracts you sign||
Customized specialization course taking into account your business specifics and functional roles
*Participants of any online course can join our Russian Club for FREE and develop their conversational skills at our monthly online Russian Converation Workshop that provides you with a wide variety of interactive classes that deal with the language, literature, and culture of the Russian people (Russian culture course).
In addition to our Russian language courses, our FREE OF CHARGE Russian culture course (taught in English and Russian so that different language level students can understand the information) is both educational and fun and helps you apply and improves your language abilities while introducing you to different aspects of Siberian life and let you steep yourself in Russia’s rich cultural heritage.
A study of culture is one of the best ways of learning to understand “the soul” of the Russian people. There is a lot more to Russia than what people see presented by the media on radio, television, newspapers and online. Russian culture has a long history. It has produced some of the greatest works of art, music, film, architecture, and literature in the world.
Meet our Russian teachers
Russian language classes are taught by experienced language teaching professionals (certified teachers of Russian as a Foreign Language) and follow a communicative approach to language teaching
Certified results for you
After completion of the online course you will receive end-of-course certificate issued by Dostoevsky Omsk State University, from level A1 to C2 that will allow you to prove your language skills to universities or employers around the world
Find out your level with our FREE Russian language test!
The following multiple-choice test was developed with the aim of determining your approximate level of Russian.
The test consists of composition and 150 questions in a progressive order from beginner level (A1) to lower advanced (B2+). The test embraces both grammatical and lexical aspects for each level.
Please try to answer all 150 questions without the help of a grammar book or dictionary and lim it yourself to 30 minutes. Don’t forget: the easy questions come first.
In order to begin, please fill in your name and email (results will be emailed to you).
|Travel to Omsk wh ere the Russian language is spoken and take part in our intensive Russian Language Summer or Winter School!|
-Грамота (in Russian) - searches across multiple dictionaries and includes a link for reader questions: http://www.gramota.ru/
- Даль - the Russian equivalent of the OED, this dictionary is invaluable to students reading folklore or works from the 18th or 19th centuries: http://gufo.me/dal_a
- The Cambridge English-Russian Dictionary: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english-russian/
- Fundamental Electronic Library (FEB): http://feb-web.ru/
- Here you can download and buy books: https://www.litres.ru/
- Here you will find some Russian audiobooks. If you sign up you get free points that you can spend on materials of your choice: http://www.twirpx.com/library/audio/russian/
- Listen to novels of famous Russian writers: http://www.babavera.com/Babavera/A._Chehov.html
Music and movies
- Cartoons with subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3c4pJ1oNZtOQcTDOxewPHqPN87Afb1MV
- Movies with subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3c4pJ1oNZtNq25UY0tgJaWcejoXAz8aq
- A selection of scenes from famous Soviet movies by Mosfilm: http://www.youtube.com/user/mosfilm
- Songs with subtitles (some of which are really old!): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3c4pJ1oNZtOdaOfNQ6_O1ryvHfaRGnFe
News, Newspapers, and Magazines
- Эхо Москвы - serious news and culture radio station in Moscow (closest thing to NPR in Russia): http://www.echo.msk.ru/
- BBC Russian - BBC audio programs and articles in Russian: http://www.bbc.co.uk/russian
- Meduza - headquartered in Estonia to avoid pressures on media freedoms, covers news from Russia and the former Soviet Union in both Russian and English: https://meduza.io/en/pages/about
- Известия - Russian daily newspaper: http://izvestia.ru/
- Литературная газета - a long-standing weekly newspaper for literary and cultural news: http://www.lgz.ru/
- The Moscow Times (in English) - written and published in Moscow for the expatriate community: http://www.themoscowtimes.com/
Register on vk (social networking service) to immerse yourself in Russian social media and make Russian friends: vk.com